Cherry AB strengthens ComeOn Malta position

In todays gambling world it really is a matter of inches, as industry names are doing all they can to pull ahead of the competition. Cherry AB is clearly looking to stay ahead of the curve, as they have announced the acquisition of 49% of shares in ComeOn Malta. A noted forced within Maltese shores, ComeOn currently runs Folkeautomaten, Casinostugan, ComeOn, and Mobilbet, with Cherry AB being offered the chance to acquire the remaining 51% in the future should they so wish.

Financial Boost

The current level of acquisition is set to give ComeOn an immediate financial boost, as it will raise cash funds that can be used for further product development. Speaking on the deal, Fredrik Burvall (Cherry CEO) said, “Now we have completed the acquisition of the first 49% of ComeOn, we will, together with ComeOn, initiate the work of maximizing our common values and customer offerings with the goal to strengthen our common operation. It is important that we and ComeOn clearly schedule the process so that when the final integration takes place it will be both swift and efficient.”Cherry AB strengthens ComeOn Malta position 

Future’s Looking Rosie

Cherry AB as a group is going from strength to strength within the industry in recent times, as it has been looking to expand its overall market presence. The deal with ComeOn should allow that to become a reality, as it allows Cherry AB to lay down a foundation within a true gambling hub. ComeOn also seems to be made up with potential change in management, as it should allow for increased development opportunities. Following the completion of the deal Hans Martin Nakkim (ComeOn Spokesperson) said, “We are looking forward to staying operationally involved with the new ownership, while still having a big stake in the future growth of the consolidated Cherry.”Cherry AB strengthens ComeOn Malta position 

Leave a comment